ASK VALENTINA [PART 4]
WHY DO YOU OBNOXIOUSLY WATERMARK YOUR PHOTOS?
That is a direct result of Naysha from DollHouse having her photos taken off the website and used by someone else! I hope that having a giant watermark will deter people from doing such a thing to me too.
What's for breakfast?
This morning it is Vanilla Bean Coconut Yoghurt from The Coconut Collaborative.
Contains coconut water and sweetened with agave
On the mornings I work, I tend to drink caffeinated water. If you ever see me sipping out of a drink bottle during our session - that's it! One of the ingredients, mucuna pruriens, is actually an aphrodisiac. I remember a client told me he was tired from a marathon and I gave him some ... ahhh, he definitely wasn't tired after that!
You can read more about mucuna pruriens here.
If I had a blender here at the apartment, I would be having a coconut and spinach smoothie!
Hit me with a weird story!
URGH! Someone just rang me asking about what time I'm working while getting a blowjob. BLOCKED!
You take breaks in between clients, what are you doing in this time?
This is the order that I work in:
- Take a shower.
- Wipe the whole bathroom dry (shower and floor)
- Turn the taps back into a neutral position
- Wash and dry the mouthwash glass
- Clean and dry the whole sink
- Remove my towel and the previous client's towel
- Replace towel with a new one
- Strip the bed and replace with new sheets
- Remove water glasses
- Wipe down bed side tables
- Empty out bin
- Reapply my makeup
- Brush my hair
- Vacuum the bathroom, bedroom and corridor
- Heat up massage oil (~5 minutes)
- Prepare a platter of goodies (for 1.5 hour bookings or more). These tend to range from ferrero rochers, raspberries filled with dark chocolate, fresh grapes and cheese and crackers etc. I always prepare something savoury and sweet.
- Making sure the freezer is stocked with ice cubes and frozen grapes for white wine
I do all of this while responding to texts, phone calls and keeping track of where my next client is. Sometimes they will text me right up to a booking which is a bit stressful for me. It creates anticipation for them and helps them become more excited and less nervous.
Cleanliness is my number one priority, I always clean before doing my makeup.
What is your educational background? Are you in I.T.?
Am I? haha.
Certain details are always kept secret. I'm an open person but paradoxically, I'm very private too. I don't really want people tracking me down in my private life - my clients are exactly the same. I protect my client's data like I do my own. I have studied data protection in other industries and I follow the same rules.
What is the last documentary you watched?
I last watched Diving Into The Unknown but I fell asleep in the middle (not because it was boring, because I was tired).
"Four Finnish cave divers face their worst nightmare when two of their friends drown deep inside an underwater cave in Norway. When the official recovery operation is called off by the Norwegian and British authorities after being deemed too risky, the friends set out on a secret mission to retrieve the bodies themselves."
My last memorable one before that would be Zero Days.
"A documentary focused on Stuxnet, a piece of self-replicating computer malware that the U.S. and Israel unleashed to destroy a key part of an Iranian nuclear facility, and which ultimately spread beyond its intended target."
What happens if I see you on the street and we are by ourselves?
I am not opposed to a polite hi or wave if we are both unaccompanied!
What is on your kindle?
- Paying for pleasure: Men who buy sex
- The 4-hour work week by Timothy Ferris
- The Purity Myth by Jessica Valenti. A short video adaptation on her book is here.
Porn Star Secrets of Sex: Over 100 Mind-blowing Tips, Tricks, and Games You Wish You Knew
When you're not in lingerie, what do you usually wear?
I'm either completely naked (because I hate clothes) or gym gear, which feels like being naked haha. My favourite brand is Lululemon.
What's on your sex playlist?
If there are any questions you want answered, e-mail me: ValentinaDH@protonmail.com and I'll put them up on my blog :)